Friday, May 01, 2009

Nagasaku Hiromi gets married

Actress Nagasaku Hiromi (38) announced her marriage to visual producer Naitou Maro (39) on 1 May through a handwritten fax to members of the press. She revealed that she met Naitou through work and said that she will continue to work as an actress after her marriage. Here is the translation of the fax she wrote:

"Announcement

I'm sorry for using this method to discuss my private matter.

I, Nagasaku Hiromi has got married with visual producer Naitou Maro and has begun a new life with him.

All along, I have been struggling with my inadequacies on my own and by the time I realize it, 38 years have passed. At this point in time, I came to know him through work and decided that we can live together hand in hand to support each other in future.

I will continue to work as usual after marriage.

Although we are both inexperienced and immature, I hope that everyone can support us in future.

1 May 2009
Nagasaku Hiromi"

No comments: